Right Angle Silver Plated HDMI Cable - 1080p & HDMI 1.3 Rated
Item Code: vas-50827-XX
This right angle silver plated male HDMI to male HDMI cable allows you to easily plug into your wall mounted plasma or LCD HDTV without bending an HDMI cable in a tight space. This unique right angle HDMI cable avoids any signal lost due to the cable falling out and provides flexibility for your wall mounted installation.
Right Angle HDMI Cable Specs:
- Silver plated for the best picture
- TPE Environmental Protection
- HDMI HDTV LCD DVD Plasma Cable (RoHS compliant)
- Mesh Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPE series )
- UL Approved
- New Material TPE, which is NON-PVC and environmental friendly material
- HDMI 1.3 standard (the NEWEST STANDARD for the highest-quality digital A/V connection), and it has more than twice the bandwidth of the previous version (10.2 Gbps vs. 4.95 Gbps),
- Supports all High Resolutions including 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Multi-Channel digital audio with a 10.2 Gbps bandwidth
- Bi-directional signal transfer
- Cable wire is Silver-plated
- The HDMI connectors have thick 50 micron gold plating
Right angle HDMI Cable Wire Sizes ( a smaller number denotes bigger diameter wires ):
- 4, 6, 10 and 15 foot - 28 gauge
- 25 and 35 foot - 26 gauge
- 50 foot - 24 gauge
HDMI Version 1.3 cables give you:
- Lipsync: They coordinate the output of audio and video which is important as all many types of video and audio equipment can cause unequal delay in the signal.
- Double the Data Rate: Upgraded from 4.95 gigabits per second to 10.2 Gbps.
- Deep color: The new spec HDMI 1.3 spec allows for billions of colors instead of millions.
- Uncompressed audio: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio can be sent uncompressed.
This 1080p right angle HDMI cable can be used with:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Any PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.