1x8 Video Only Distribution Amp
The OMX-7027 is a high quality distribution amplifier for composite and s-videos. It has eight separate output connectors and can work as two 1x4 distribution amplifiers as per user's requirement. Its 330 Mhz video bandwidth ensure clean and sharp output quality. The OMX-7027 has trimmers on the front panel to take control over each of the channel individually. The unit comes in a convenient, compact size enclosure.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
1x8 Video Only Distribution Amp Features:
- Inputs: 2 Video, Looping, 1vp-p/75 Ohms On Bncs W/Termination Switches
- Outputs: 2 X 4 Video 1vp-p / 75 Ohms On Bncs
- S/N Ratio: -74db
- Coupling: Ac Or Dc (Internal Selection.)
- Non Linearity: Less Than 0.1 Percent
- Diff. Gain: 0.12 Percent
- Diff. Phase: 0.5 Deg.
- Power Source: 230 Vac, 50/60 Hz (115vac, U.S.A.)
- K-factor: <0.1 Percent
- Max. Output: 2 Vp-
- Video Bandwidth: 330mhz. +/- 3db
- Dimensions: 22cm X 18cm X 4.5cm (W, D, H.)