1x2 Video and Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier
The OMX-7016 is an ultra high bandwidth DA designed to split a single input source - composite, single component or Serial Digital video - into two identical outputs with no discernible signal degradation. Video output signals are DC coupled. The audio can be either unbalanced stereo or balanced mono, as the audio performance and levels of the OMX-7016 are appropriate for use in the most demanding applications.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
- INPUT: 1 Video DC coupled, 1Vp-p / 75 Ohms on a BNC connector; 1 Audio Stereo/ Balanced mono, +4dBm / 50k Ohms on RCAs
- OUTPUTS: 2 Video, 1 Vp-p/75 Ohms on BNC connectors; 2 Audio Stereo / Balanced mono, +4dBm / 50 Ohms on RCAs
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH: Exceeding 400 MHz
- AUDIO S/N: Better than 85dB
- SDI EFF. RANGE: Up to 50 meters
- AUDIO THD+N: 0.017%
- COUPLING: DC (video), AC (audio)
- MAX. AUDIO LEVEL: >24 dBm.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.05 %
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.1 Deg.
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: 75 dB.
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115V U.S.A.)