Ocean Matrix 01HMBT0002 HDBaseT 4K HDMI Extender Set w/Two-Way IR
Ocean Matrix OMX-01HMBT0002 HDBaseT 4K HDMI Extender Set with Two-Way IR - RS232 - PoC is the perfect solution for networked AV systems at a campus, corporate facility or as part of any digital signage system. The 01HMBT0001 supports 4K HDMI over CAT5e/6/7 cable runs up to 230 feet from an Ethernet switch. With the capability of carrying resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz(4:4:4), it delivers the highest quality video across any facility.
With a LAN 100BaseT Ethernet connectivity and 24V PoC (Power Over Cable), Ocean Matrix 01HMBT0002 allows for transmitters and receivers to be placed wherever it is convenient while reducing the need for power behind TVs and other inconvenient locations.
It also passes HDMI audio formats and features dedicated optical audio pathways. The unit supports bidirectional infrared control and RS232 control signals. connection and external digital audio capability that gives users the convenience of additional audio connection.
Ocean Matrix OMX-01HMBT0002 HDBaseT 4K HDMI Extender Set with Two-Way IR - RS232 - PoC Features:
- Extends RS-232 & Two-Way IR signals
- HDBaseT 2.0 (18Gbps) over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Video Resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz YUV4:4:4
- 10bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass through
- HDMI High Bit Rate(HBR) audio pass through
- CEC Bypass
- Two-Way PoC from either transmitter or receiver
- Transmission Distance: 4K2K@50/60Hz up to 40m/131ft; 1080p@60Hz up to 70m/230ft
- Rugged Black Powder-Coated Metal Enclosure
- CE, FCC Certified