MODULAR HDMI MATRIX SWITCHERS
Scroll down to see 2,000+ Different WolfPack HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers that have:
- 4x4, 8x8, 9x9, 16x16 & 18x18 Chassis
- 36x36, 48x48, 56x56, 64x64 Chassis
- 72x72, 80x80 & 160x160 Chassis
- 1080p, 4K 30 and 4K 60 4:4:4 18 GBPS
- Fast 100ms Switching & 100ms Latency
- Many with built-in Video Wall Processors
- HDMI input cards & output cards
- CAT5e/6/7 HDBaseT input cards & output cards
- CAT5e/6/7 Distances to 330 feet In & Out
- iOS/Android App, IR Remote & WEB GUI
- Front Panel Color Touch Screen or Buttons
- 15-Button IR Remote Control on 4x4 to 36x36
- 10-Button Keypad extension to 150' w/CAT5
- Crestron, Elan & Control4 Drivers
- Scaling & Embedded audio in & out
- Optional Dual 7" Color Monitors (Shown)
- Supports RGB, CVBS, HDMI, DVI & VGA
- Supports RG6 Coax, Audio, SDI & Fiber
- Optional Sports Bar DirecTV Channel Change System
Optionally many support our DVRpod system that with an iPad you can see, change and send any DirecTV channel to TVs with the iPad showing your sports bar floor plan. All this shows on only one iPad page.
The optional modular input cards for our WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers include the following connections: HDMI, DVI, VGA, Audio, HDBaseT, Fiber Optic, RG6 coax and analog video with digital scaling via HD15 (VGA-UXGA, RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video and composite video). These WolfPack Modular Matrix Switchers modular output cards include the following connections: HDMI, SDI, DVI, VGA, Audio, HDBaseT and Fiber Optic. Modular Matrix Switchers give the capability to field expand by buying additional cards as well as are more reliable than fixed matrices as you just get boards replaced vs. repairing a whole matrix. See the below spreadsheet comparison and pick an HDMI modular matrix system that fits your needs. If you need more, or less, HDMI inputs & outputs see our HDMI Matrix Switchers or CLICK the WolfPack HDMI Matrix Switcher Comparison Spreadsheet or call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now.
HDTV Supply, Inc. is an HDBaseT.Org Approved Adopter of HDBaseT™ Products.