4K WolfPack HDMI over CAT5 with HDMI ARC - HDBaseT
HDMI CAT5 Extender with ARC via HDBaseTis an extender with a very high 4K resolution. It has HDMI & IR and sends that audio / video up to 330 feet at 1080p over a single CAT5e and CAT6 cable. This high definition technology allows you to extend uncompressed quality audio and video with a reliable data transfer rate of about 10.2 Gbps. ARC allows you hear the AV receivers surround sound from your TV Apps like Netflix, Amazon, etc and control the AV receiver volume from your TV remote. The set includes an HDMI Transmitter (TX) and an HDMI Receiver (RX) and 2-AC adapters.
The Audio Return Channel in enables a TV, via this WolfPack 4K HDMI over CAT5 with HDMI ARC, to send audio data upstream to an A/V receiver or surround audio controller, increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for any separate S/PDIF audio connection. The HDMI (HDBaseT) CAT5 Extender with ARC also meets HDMI v1.4 standards that include full 3D support, 4Kx2K resolution, audio return channel (ARC) and an HDMI Ethernet channel. It has additional ports on the receiver and the sender which are connected to network devices like computers, hubs and 100Base-T. Additionally, the product gives an ideal solution which is suitable for extension and coverage of high-definition audio and video.
The HDMI (HDBaseT) over CAT5 with ARC uses optical digital transmission and inputs a digital signal simultaneously as well as it receives digital-audio signals and outputs simultaneous via the optical digital signal from ARC. This means the product comes with many benefits and thus important to make sure it lasts for a longer.
HDTV Supply, Inc. is an HDBaseT.Org Approved Adopter of HDBaseT™ Products.
HDMI (HDBaseT) over CAT 5 with ARC Features:
- Extends HDMI, Ethernet, ARC, RS232 and IR signal over one CAT5e/6 cable.
- Uncompressed high definition video up to 1080p@60Hz@48bits.
- Supports 4K 60Hz 4:2:0
- HDMI 1.4 with 3D, 4Kx2K at 30 Hz support to 200 feet, HDCP & DVI Compliant.
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps.
- Audio supports up to LPCM 7.1 @ 192KHz、Dolby TrueHD、DTS-HD MA
- Transmission range up to 100 meters at 1080p resolution.
- Support one port 10/100Mbps network, allow to connect the network TV or devices.
- ARC or optical digital audio mode auto selection, send TV digital audio back to the amplifier.
- Bi-directional IR, IR carrier support 30-60khz.
- Bi-Directional RS232 interface commands and data can flow in both directions via RS232, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit.
Additional Ethernet ports on both the Sender and Receiver are connected to standard network devices such as 100Base-T routers, hubs and computers. HDMI and Ethernet signal can be transmitted simultaneously without affecting each other. This product offers the ideal solution for extending high-definition video and audio over long distances.