HDMI Audio Extractor with Volume Control
This HDMI Audio Extractor with Volume Control can auto convert an HDMI input to a 5.1 channel analog audio output and support decoding to Dolby AC-3/DTS (include 5.1 RAW digital audio streaming). It is widely used in homes, schools, concert halls, cinemas and other public places to enjoy the shock effect of DTS or Dolby.
HDMI Audio Extractor with Volume Control Features:
- Built-in high performance RTOS operating system and audio decoder chip
- Support DTS/AC-3.
- Super fast start time of about 3 seconds.
- Input: HDMI
- Output: HDMI;SW,CEN,SR,SL,FR,FL; 3.5mm Headphone Port
- HDMI Input Resolution: Up to 3840x2160@30Hz;4096x2160@30Hz.
- HDMI achieves the synchronization of audio signal decode. There are PASS/2.0CH/5.1CH three kinds of audio mode options.
- Auto decode AC-3/DTS (LPCM/PCM/RAW) input signal without any action.
- High compatibility: Support network player, HDTV, Blu-rayDVD, DVD, PS3, Xbox 360, DM500S, DM800HD, etc.
- Small Size and w/Anti-interference Metal case.
- Adopt 6ch RCA/3.5mm Headphone port output with convenient and efficient in use.
- Supports 6CH volume synchronous adjustment.