1080p Female HDMI to Male DVI Converter
Item Code: nom2029
FEMALE HDMI TO MALE DVI CONVERTER FEATURES:
- This 1080p female HDMI to male DVI adapter is tested to 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY converter
- HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD player compatible
- Sony PS3 and Xbox360 Elite with HDMI output compatible
- HDMI 1.3 rated
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Very accurate 100 ohm impedance to match your devices
- HDCP copy protection compliant
- Bidirectional - HDMI to DVI or DVI to HDMI
- HDMI connector: Female
- DVI connector: Male
If you have purchased a video component that sends digital video over DVI or HDMI and you need to connect to the opposite HDMI or DVI this DVI to HDMI Converter or HDMI to DVI Converter is the product for you.
This 1080p tested female HDMI to male DVI is bidirectional meaning it converts HDMI to DVI or DVI to HDMI.
This premium HDMI to DVI Converter offers an effective digital video signal transmission path between HDMI and DVI-D (single Link) compatible devices. The female HDMI to male DVI Converters are constructed to HDMI v1.1 and DVI v1.0 specifications and each adapter features (1) beryllium copper contacts, (2) a 100% coverage copper foil shield, (3) a nickel-plated steel connector shell, (4) and a fully molded PVC body and connector overmold. This DVI to HDMI adapter has gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors and using our gold plated adapter assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
This DVI to HDMI adapter is HDCP Compliant. HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a DVI display or projector without the proper HDCP decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to snow or in some cases, very low (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and any device in between must be equipped with DVI and HDMI connections that can enable HDCP decoding, such as this DVI to HDMI adapter.