8x8 Wallplate HDMI Matrix Switch Over IP with POE
HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 8x8 Wallplate HDMI Matrix Switch Over IP with POE use our implementation of H.264 LAN technology as the compression format as it occupies a lower bandwidth and transmits HDMI video and audio over the LAN for a better picture. Because it is a 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher it allow the any input to be routed to any output or the same input to be routed to all outputs or any combination.
The 8x8 Wallplate HDMI Matrix Switch Over IP with POE supports distances up to ~400 feet over single CAT5e/6 cable in point to point, point to many & many to many configurations. The 8x8 Matrix Switch allows you to route signals from any of the four video inputs to any or all of the four video outputs, in any combination. POE technology from your POE Ethernet switch (not supplied) supplys power to the Wallplate Transmitters & Wallplate Receivers. The set includes a DC 5V 1A power supply when POE is not used.
POE Designed: By utilizing POE (Power Over Ethernet) technology both HDMI audio and video signals and power can be sent to a device via standard CAT5e/6/6a cabling. This means you do not need to install a power outlet at the device location and you can use readily available, relatively low cost Ethernet cabling with this HDMI Wallplate Extender over IP Extender. A Ethernet POE switch is required and not supplied.
8x8 Wallplate HDMI Matrix Switch Over IP with POE Features:
- Supports Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Supports one to one, one to many, many to one, many to many modes, with large cascade
- Follows the North American Wall plate standard
- Transmit up to 120m or ~400 feet over single CAT5e/6 cable
- Using H.264 compression encoding and supports resolutions up to 1080p@60hz
- Complies with TCP/IP protocol with a streaming bit rate to 15Mbps
- Supports Analog 2.0 Audio Extraction at Receiver for an Amp
- Supports LPCM audio format
- Supports PC Tools control
- Compatible with Video Players such as VLC, etc
- 802.3 of compliant POE (No Power Supplys needed when connecting with a user supplied POE Switch)
- HDCP 1.3 Compliant
- Includes a DC 5V 1A power supply when POE not used.