4K 60 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher - 4:4:4 HDR with Separate Audio
This 4K 60 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs or any combination. It supports 4K to 1080p down-scaling on up to 4 outputs. The WolfPack 4K 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher manages HDMI input signals for the inputs and outputs. This 4K 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher support long haul transmissions, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 8x8 HDMI Matrix Router also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between different modes or copied from the attached displays.
Advanced EDID management, IR functions, memory management and external power supply are just a few of the features that make this 4K/60 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher stand out. HDTV Supplys 4K-60 8x8 matrix switcher can be used at Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Sports Bars, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Casinos, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or any application requiring 4K HDR HDMI switching.
This WolfPack 4K-60 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- 8x8 HDMI 2.0 Matrix Switcher.
- Supports 4K/60 4:4:4, HDR & HDCP2.3 compliant
- Audio Matrix, audio out can be de-embedded from arbitrary input or output
- HDR & Dolby Vision Support
- Individual volume adjustment on each L+R output
- Supports 4K to 1080p down-scaling up to 4 outputs
- Four outputs (output 5, output 6, output 7 and output 8) have down-scaling function
- HDMI out provides 2.5W to power Active Optical Cable (AOC)
- HDMI Output support up to 5V500mA for AOC cable
- Controllable by front panel, IR, RS232 and TCP/IP
EDID Explained: The 4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switchers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with predefined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.