8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/Video Wall, Scaling, Apps, Separate Audio Over CAT5
HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall and 8-HDBaseT HDMI extenders over CAT5/6 is a preconfigured integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix Switcher. The 9x9 chassis back plane allows HDMI technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs. The internal Video Wall processor allows you to create custom video wall layouts via our easy to use WEB GUI.
The core of the Modular HDMI Matrix Routers consist of a 9x9 Modular Matrix chassis & its highly configurable backplane that supports 8 - input HDMI cards & 8 - HDBaseT (RJ45) connections and includes 8 - HDBaseT POE receivers that extends HDMI 220 feet over CAT5e with CAT6 preferred. You can control the switch via our IOS & Android app, Control4, front buttons, WEB GUI control, or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control. The WolfPack 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall is 1080p compliant. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android app. The HDMI input card has built-in 8-pin DIP Switch for resolution adjustment and supports a 3.5mm audio embedded input.
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology adds virtually zero latency to the HDMI audio & video signal, less than 7 microseconds (0.000007 sec) over 220 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are talking about 3 microseconds (0.000003 sec). This means for example, in a club, bar, church or auditorium, the speakers lips are always in synch with the video image on all the TVs & projectors 100's of feet away.
What sets our WolfPack™ 1080p 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall over CAT5 apart from others:
- Built-in Video Wall Processor with WEB GUI Control
- Includes the best POE HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders to 220'
- 1080p cards for the best picture
- Up/Down HDMI Card Scaling
- HDCP compliant
- 40 - Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- Closed Caption (CC) Pass-through
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser (WEB GUI), Control4, RS232 & Front Buttons
- Fast switching speed
- No latency
- 2-Year WolfPackCare Advance Replace Warranty
WolfPack™ 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall over CAT5 Configuration:
- 1 - 9-card in and 9-card out card cage
- 8 - 1-port HDMI input cards
- 8 - 1-port HDMI HDBaseT POE output cards
- 8 - 8-HDBaset POE receivers to 220 feet at 1080p
- 1 - Spare Input slot for future expansion to 9-total inputs
- 1 - Spare Output slot for future expansion to 9-total outputs
The WolfPack 1080p 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall manages HDMI input signals for the inputs and outputs. This 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall supports long haul transmissions, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays. By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair.
8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall over CAT5 Features:
- Chassis sizes: Supports 9 input and 9 outputs cards
- Input Cards:
- 8-HDMI cards
- Output Cards:
- 8-HDMI HDBaseT R45 output cards
- 8-HDBaseT Receivers to support 220 feet with CAT5e/6/7 cables at 1080p
- Built-in Video Wall Processor with WEB GUI Control
- Input card has built-in 8-pin DIP Switch for resolution adjustment
- Input card supports 3.5mm audio embedded
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~12 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output HDMI cable distance: Up to ~6 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Flexible card type design supporting 9 input cards and 9 output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled (WEB GUI) via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Supports fast switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
- 2U Rack-mountable
Free Android and iOS App: The IOS App for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system to install it directly. For the Android App click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this HDMI matrix switch.
EDID Explained: The 1080p 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with predefined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.