4k/60 8x8 HDMI and HDBaseT Matrix Switcher
The HDTV Supply HDTV-B88-H100 is an 4k/60 8x8 HDMI and HDBaseT Matrix Switcher supports transmission of video (resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4, 18Gbps, HDCP 2.2) and audio (multi-channel digital / analog stereo) while providing flexible control via front panel button (with OLED screen), IR remote, RS-232 or Web GUI. You can switch any of 8 sources to 2 independent HDMI 2.0 outputs and 6 HDBaseT outputs. These HDBaseT ports extend distance up to 330 feet / 100 meters and resolution up to 1080p@60Hz or distance up to 295 feet / 90 meters and resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 via single CAT6/6a/7 cable. All HDMI outputs support enternal audio embed, you can choose the enternal embed audio by Web GUI.
The Matrix Switcher built-in an independent audio matrix and the audio matrix can be choosed audio input signal from 6 externel audio sources, 8 HDMI inputs audio or 8 ARC audio inputs, and audio volume / mute / delay function can be adjusted by Web GUI. Moreover, the product supports two-way IR function (except 2 local HDMI outputs), and the IR control follows HDMI video channel.
The product provides an intuitive set of front panel with OLED screen and supports front panel button, IR remote, RS-232 or Web GUI control ways.
4k/60 8x8 HDMI and HDBaseT Matrix Switcher Features:
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Support 8 HDMI sources to 2 independent HDMI outputs and 6 HDBaseT outputs
- Video resolution up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) for all HDMI ports
- All HDMI outputs support audio embed and de-embed
- All HDBaseT ports support 4k@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) and distance up to 295 feet / 90 meters or 1080p@60Hz and distance up to 330 feet / 100 meters via CAT6/6a/7 cable
- All HDBaseT support feature: High-Definition video and audio, 24V PoC (Transmitter is powered and Receiver don't need to power supply) and control (Bi-directonal IR & RS-232 pass-through)
- HDMI Pass-through audio up to 7.1 channels of high definition audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueD and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Built-in independent audio matrix with volume, mute and audio delay adjustment (PCM 2.0 only)
- HDR, ARC, CEC and smart EDID managment are supported
- Control via front panel button, IR remote, RS-232 and Web GUI
- 2U rack mounted design with aluminum housing on the front