4K BYOD Wireless 8x2 Presentation Switcher
WolfPack 4K BYOD Wireless 8x2 Presentation Switcher is a high-performance BYOD presentation switcher with wireless presentation capability. It equips built-in Wi-Fi module and supports multiple access approaches, including Airplay Mirroring, Miracast, physical interfaces (HDMI, VGA and USB-C) and USB Dongle, with which you can project screen contents of your computer (Mac/Windows) or mobile device (iPhone/iPad/Android) to a display in Multiview mode.
Multiple features like fast seamless switching, auto signal switch, serial control, CEC, Guide Screen, OSD display, USB switching and extension are included. The switcher is a collaboration terminal used for meeting room or workgroup discussion.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is a term created to describe the situation where employees are using their own mobile tablets and devices in the workplace. ... Employees want to use their own smartphones and tablets to work because they believe their mobile applications are necessary to get jobs done. Some BYOD benefits include:
- Save money by eliminating the need to buy each employee specific devices and equipment.
- Increase happiness and satisfaction of your employees.
- Boost productivity by allowing employees to use devices they are familiar and comfortable with.
4K BYOD Wireless 8x2 Presentation Switcher Features:
- Multiview presentation with configurable screen layout.
- Built-in Wi-Fi module for wireless connectivity with devices over Airplay, Miracast and USB Dongle.
- Fast seamless switching for both single view and Multiview.
- Supports HDMI input resolutions up to 4K@30Hz 4:4:4.
- Supports HDMI output resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4.
- Detailed and friendly OSD information.
- Supports USB extension and switching control among three USB hosts.
- Offers multiple control approaches: front panel buttons, Web UI and Telnet API.
- Multiview layout adjustable by the end user.