26x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/Video Wall Processor, 100ms Switching, Scaling & Separate Audio
HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ Modular 26x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall Processor is an integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix routers. The chassis back plane allows various technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination with multiple technologies.
The core of the 26x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall Processor consist of a 36x36 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports up to 36 input cards and up to 36 output cards. It is also 1080p 4:4:4 compliant. You can control the switch via its IOS or Android app, 2-button fast switch from the front buttons, a WEB GUI control or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android App as well as above.
Internal Video Wall Processor: Not only is this product an HDMI matrix switch it is specifically designed to support the below video wall configurations. You can even select from multiple presets to access often viewed video wall sets. A simple to use browser based WEB GUI is used to create the video walls.
- 1x2, 1x3 thru 1x10 and more
- 2x1, 3x1 thru 10x1 and more
- 2x2, 2x3 thru 2x10 and more
- 3x3, 3x3 thru 4x4 and more
Example 1: Create a 2x2 Video Wall using 4-TVs with either one large picture or 4-individual pictures at one, or multiple locations.
Example 2: Create a 3x3 Video Wall using 9-TVs with either one large picture or 9-individual pictures at one, or multiple places.
100ms Seamless HDMI Switching: This WolfPack™ Seamless 26x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher delivers 100ms instantaneous video switching with full 1080p/60 video at each port. This high-performance engine processes HDMI signals by executing EDID hops and HDCP handshakes simultaneously at both the source input, the display outputs and scales the inputs for the best output resolution. It sets the output clock timing and uses a frame buffer to retain the input signal information for the fastest output.
The WolfPack Seamless 26x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut and frame-to-frame switching with no glitches. The WolfPacks Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher advanced processor allows it to process live signals simultaneously which means it can seamlessly and instantly switch (~100ms or 0.1 second) between HDMI inputs and outputs. Most non-seamless HDMI matrix switchers require a delay of several seconds before they can switch between devices but with this WolfPack family that wait time is completely eliminated.
What sets our WolfPack™ 26x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher apart from others:
- Built-in Video Wall Processor with WEB GUI Control
- Built-in input 8-pin DIP Switch for resolution adjustment
- Supports 3.5mm embedded audio on the HDMI input card
- 1080p cards for the best picture
- HDCP compliant
- 40 - Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- Closed Caption (CC) Pass-through
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser (WEB GUI), RS232 & Front Buttons
- Fast switching speed
- No latency
- 2-Year WolfPackCare Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
WolfPack™ 26x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall Configuration:
- 1 - 36-card in and 36-card out card cage
- 26 - 1-port HDMI input cards = 26 HDMI inputs
- 28 - 1-port HDMI output cards = 28 HDMI outputs
- 10 - additional input slots for future card expansion to 36-inputs
- 8 - additional output slot for future card expansion to 36-ouputs
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair.
The WolfPack 26x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall Processor manages many type of HDMI signals. These Modular HDMI Matrix Routers support long haul transmission, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our Modular HDMI Matrix Routers also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
These 26x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall Processor Feature:
- 26 input and 28 outputs cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 1080p HDMI
- Output Cards Supported:
- 1080p HDMI
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Input HDMI cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Output HDMI cable distance: ~50 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via an automation control system
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
The heart of the 26x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall Processor are the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.
EDID Explained: The Modular HDMI Matrix Routers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with predefined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.