1x12 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5 to 300 Feet
HDTV Supply's WolfPack 1x12 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5 is a unique device that allows connecting any HDMI digital video source such as a DVD player, Camera, AppleTV, Satellite, Cable Box, PC, Xbox, PS43 and more with an HDMI output to up to 12 digital displays upwards of 300 feet away. The 1x12 HDMI distribution amplifier splits an HDMI signal into 12 mirrored (the same) outputs without signal loss upwards of 300 feet. It has Remote IR to control the source from 12-TVs, is upgradeable by buying more HDMI receivers and does not require software, buttons or set up
The 1x12 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5 also supports control of the source device (like a cable box) from the 12-far away TV locations via its built in IR control. Just point your source remote control at the supplied IR cable located at the TVs to operate the cable box. It uses CAT 5e/6 cables and a Gigabit Ethernet LAN switch with MJPEG techniques and an industry standard IP protocol to deliver 1080p video from sources that are 300 feet away from the Ethernet switch and another 300 feet away to the TVs. It also allows the system to grow in the field as its design allows you the flexibility of adding more displays to the system based upon the number of unused Ethernet ports available.
The transmitter has a static IP address and can pair with multiple receivers (up to 253). Multiple receivers can be paired on the same network. HDTV Supply's WolfPack HDMI to CAT5 Distribution system can display a single source on up to 100s of displays using a Single CAT5e/6 cable for each display. These HDMI Over CAT5 Splitters also supports control of the source device (like a cable box) from the far away TV locations via its built in IR control. Just point your source remote control at the supplied IR cable located at the TVs to operate the cable box.
What Sets This 1x12 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5 Apart From Our Competition:
- It sends one HDMI source to 12-widescreens over a single CAT5e/6 cable to each widescreen or projector
- Remote IR to control the source from the 12-TV locations
- Those CAT5e/6 cables can be up to 300 feet long in and out of the switch i.e. 600 feet distances it can span
- It uses an inexpensive 5-port Ethernet switch that is supplied
- The 1x12 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5 comes with:
- One transmitter plus its AC adapter
- 12-receivers plus their AC adapters
- A 16 port Ethernet switch is required and supplied
- The 16 port Ethernet switch has 3-unused outputs which allows 3-more displays to be added by buying 3-more HDMI receivers.
- 13 - IR cables
- It supports both HDMI video and audio
- It uses HDTV Supply's TCPIP technology
- it can be field upgraded by buying more receivers and a bigger Ethernet switch
- It does not require software, buttons nor any set up
- It is plug and play...no documentation is needed nor supplied
1x12 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5 Features:
- Input HDMI resolution: 480i@60Hz; 480p@60Hz; 576i@50Hz; 576p@50Hz; 720p@50/60Hz; 1080i@50/60Hz; 1080p@50/60Hz;
- Output HDMI resolution: 480p@60Hz; 576p@50Hz; 720p@50/60Hz; 1080p@50/60Hz
- Supported Video Color Formats: 24 Bit/Deep color; 30 Bit/Deep color; 36 Bit Deep Color
- Supported audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-true HD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Supports HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.1 compliantcy.
- Supports Deep Color up to 12 bits/color.
- Supports IR re-transmitting.
- Uses one CAT5E/6 cable for each data/DDC transmission.
- Equalizes and recovers the incoming ™DS data before re-transmitting it in optimal quality regardless of the incoming signal quality.
- Cable testing showed that with 1080p resolution the HDMI input source can be 20 feet away using 24 AWG cabling.
- When transmitting a signal in 1080p resolution the CAT6 operating distance is 100 meters or 33o feet.
- Supported Resolution: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1920 x 1200
- Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps
- Transmission Range:
- CAT5e/6 UTP 24AWG - 1080p at ~300 feet
- Both UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) and STP (Shielded Twisted Pair) cables can be used (UTP is recommended)
- Supported HDMI cable length:
- HDMI cable lenght from source (e.g. DVD) to Sender - 20 feet max with 24 AWG HDMI cable
- Receiver to Unit (e.g. LCD TV) -- 6 feet with 28 AWG HDMI cable
- HDCP compliant