12 Input x 4 Output HDMI, VGA, Component & Composite Switcher
A 3x1 multi-format switcher for every home theater. This switcher features 3 Inputs each for HDMI (with Repeater), Component Video, VGA and Composite with Stereo Audio. All of these route to a single output of the "same format". It may be switched on its front panel or via included IR remote control. It has the highest quality circuitry for no signal loss at any pointNOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
12 Input x 4 Output Multi-format Switcher Features:
- Connects 3 HDMI, 3 VGA and 3 component or Composite with Stereo Audio devices (DVD players and satellite set tops, etc.) to one output of the same technology.
- The HDMI ports provide fixed 8 db input equalization and 3 db output de-emphasis to compensate HDMI cable for up to 17M.
- 12 input ports (Component RCA, VGA, HDMI, A/V RCA) to 4 output ports (Component RCA, HDMI, VGA & A/V RCA)
- HDMI -19 pin HDMI jack VGA - HD 15 jack Component video - 3 RCA jacks (Red, Blue & Green) A/V RCA (Yellow, White & Red)
- 6V - 400MA AC/DC power supply
- Dimensions: 12 in Wide / 2 1/4 in ht./ 3 1/4 in Depth
The HDMI ports provide fixed 8 db input equalization and 3 db output de-emphasis to compensate HDMI cables up to 17M (55 ft.). A simple and reliable solution, the Component video and HDMI A/V selector links any HDTV source (DVD players and satellite set tops) to one HDTV display. You simply select which source you want to view on the display using the remote control.
(*) NOTE: This switcher does not convert between formats. It is essentially four 3x1 switchers built into one unit. Your output format must match the input format (HDMI to HDMI, VGA to VGA etc). This unit is a switcher only and is not a scaler. It does not upconvert or down convert nor change component video to HDMI, etc.
It is a multi-format switcher only. This switcher does not convert between formats. It is essentially four 3x1 switchers built into one unit. Your output format must match the input format (HDMI to HDMI, VGA to VGA etc).